Data privacy is of high importance for LELO and we want to be open and transparent with the way we process your personal data. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. We, therefore, have a policy setting out the purpose for which your personal data will be collected, as well as how it will be processed and protected. You will also have the opportunity to monitor the process of data collection and manage the level of communication you would like with us.
- Your data will only be used to improve our service to you and your experience with us.
- The protection of your data from unauthorized access is our number one priority, this includes prevention of unauthorized access, editing or sharing of data.
- We shall commit to communicating all necessary information in the clearest and concise manner.
- You have the option of deciding what and how you hear from us.
- All personal data, if not essential for our analytics, shall be deleted so as to prevent and surplus information being stored in our system.
Legal basis for processing
We shall be processing your personal information for following reasons:
- The execution of contracts which you are party to.
- Complying with our legal obligations.
- Marketing and other legitimate interests pursued.
These include the following:
- Collection of personal information in order to provide you with best possible customer experience.
- Operational requirements necessary for internal processes.
- Fulfilling your requirements regarding our services and products.
- Fraud prevention.
- Exclusively our own internal marketing, research and product development.
How we collect information about you
- Through online purchases (when you place an order).
- Via direct marketing (when you sign up to our newsletters).
- When you register for a LELO account.
- Via communication through our Customer Care.
- When you subscribe to our Volonté blog.
Why we use your personal information
- Processing and delivering your purchases
- Taking payments and making refunds
- Sending you service messages by SMS, email or otherwise
- Providing customer care services and support, handling returns, warranty claims
- All forms of fraud detection and prevention
- Security and Protecting our website
- Showing you our advertisements while you browse the web
- Providing you with information about our products and services, promotions, discounts and news regarding your preferences and wishes
- Improving our website and mobile app
What types of data we collect
- Identity and contact information (email address, first name, last name, address, phone).
- Financial and transaction information (credit card data, details about payments provided by 3rd party payment processors).
- Profile information (first name, last name, email address, password and as additional non-mandatory user info: gender, time zone, date of birth).
- Technical information (internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser info, time zone, language, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and other technology on the devices you use to access LELO website).
- Marketing and communications information (email address, first name, last name, gender, time zone, region, country, purchase date, IP address, order date, product purchased, subscription source, language, order ID, user ID, subscription date, last change date).
How long we keep your personal data
We will keep your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
We may keep some of your information, if required so by law, even after your account has been closed and we no longer need to provide any services to you.
Data used for direct marketing will be saved until the user unsubscribes or becomes inactive for more than a year.
Sharing your information with third parties
We do not and will not sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order to do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Affiliated companies and processors based on fulfillment of the purchase agreement or to perform internal processes and procedures.
- Companies issuing credit cards, providers of payment services to process payments and banks, on the basis of your order, to fulfill a purchase agreement.
- Carriers to deliver your order or services.
- Other service providers and third parties involved in data processing.
- Third parties, such as law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies, and related parties, if we are required by law to do so.
- Third parties carrying out surveys among customers.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymized information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
What are your rights
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you. You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. When you contact us, we will provide you with your personal data via email.
- The right to portability. You have the right to get a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us. You also have the right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we delete, stop processing or collecting any personal data at any time.
- The right to object to processing of personal data that is based on legitimate interest. Upon your request, LELO will not continue to process your personal data unless we demonstrate a legitimate ground for doing otherwise, which overrides your interest and rights, or due to legal obligations or claims.
- The right to object to direct marketing. You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
Overall, as our customer or site visitor, you are entitled to complete information regarding the collection and processing of your personal data. If you would like to exercise your rights, require assistance, have a complaint, or just have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us (details are listed in ‘How to contact us’ section below).
A cookie is a small file written by a website and stored locally within the web browser or file system on your computer or mobile device. We use them to remember your language and currency settings, and to save your shopping cart items each time you visit lelohex.com in order to provide a more enjoyable shopping experience. We collect this information through various means, such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies.
What cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Functional Cookies - These cookies allow the site to remember choices you have made in order to provide functionality for your benefit. For example, functional cookies allow the site to remember settings specific to you, such as your country selection and persistent logged-in state if selected by you, and other customized features.
Analytic Cookies - These cookies allow us to collect data relating to your use of our sites, including the content on which you click while browsing on our sites, in order to measure the effectiveness and consumer interaction with the site and improve our sites over time. These cookies may be provided by our third-party analytic tool provider but are only used for purposes related to our sites.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intentions are to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
To learn more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
How to disable or remove cookies
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our site features.
For more information on how to manage cookies on your browser, please access the appropriate link below:
Updates to our Privacy Notice
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice will always available on our website, so you can access it and be informed of any updates or changes at any time. This version of the Notice was created on 8th April 2019.
How to contact us
We continuously ensure that we process your data in an open, accurate and legal manner.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding our Privacy Notice and data security in general, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com.